Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Vocalist seeks established band (preferably) cheers
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vocalist seeks established band (preferably) cheers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RED_FQX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:53 pm    Post subject: Vocalist seeks established band (preferably) cheers Reply with quote

31 years old but look alot younger haha, would be interested in joining an established rock n roll group for the fun of it - just after easy going blokes around the same age that don't mind some gigs and rehearsing etc ....

I listen to alot of things but my main thing is Oasis and good BritPop, Rival Sons, The Rolling Stones and other crap that sounds good and has a sick groovy beat and good rhythm section. Hope ya dig

Got gigging experience and lots of recording done over the last few years

Please only reply if you're an established group and send a link to your facebook/youtube/soundcloud with maybe a link to something you'd like a vocalist to learn for the audition/meeting .. and I will then send you something as well

Thank you in advance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: