Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Male versatile vocalist available
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Male versatile vocalist available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ethan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:30 pm    Post subject: Male versatile vocalist available Reply with quote

Hi,
Putting the feelers out there now things are starting to get going again.

Im a 26 year old male vocalist and play a bit of rhythm guitar looking for a band, choir, adult vocal group/ensemble or acoustic duo. Am highly passionate about sharing my love of music and performing to different audiences. Versatile with styles and range. Do old and modern contemporary songs. Artists covered include INXS, Jimmy Barnes/Cold Chisel, Fleetwood Mac, David Bowie, Oasis, Dua Lipa, George Ezra, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, Vance Joy, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Bonnie Tyler, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Melissa Etheridge and Frank Sinatra.

Please see attached my YouTube channel links to my DEMOs. Hope you enjoy 😊

https://youtu.be/gT-L1dZTfok

https://youtu.be/bfez3TxDfd4

If you think Id be a good fit for you and youd like to chat. My mobile numbers 0421989992 and email is el.devlyn@gmail.com

Kind regards,
Ethan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: