Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - New original rock band Geelong
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New original rock band Geelong

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Royalvally

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:36 am    Post subject: New original rock band Geelong Reply with quote

Hi!

I recently moved to Geelong and am looking for a group of people with the time and passion to form a new band, and eventually progress to playing venues. I'm Jeff, 25 years old - a singer, guitarist, drummer, wanting to take up the front man position for the first time.
My interests are pretty broad, though relatively mainstream: arctic monkeys, led Zeppelin, foo fighters, red hot chilli peppers, cage the elephant, deap valley, royal blood, the black keys, etc, over to Adele, ed sheeran, Hozier, etc.
I have written some of my own stuff but tends to be quite soft having been written on acoustic, so it will be interesting to see how the songs change with a band!
I'm looking for people who practice their own style and are willing to experiment, and most importantly are friendly.
If this sounds like you, message me Smile

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: