Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Male vocalist looking to start the heaviest band on earth
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Male vocalist looking to start the heaviest band on earth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrimitiveMan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:12 pm    Post subject: Male vocalist looking to start the heaviest band on earth Reply with quote

My names Henry, 24, from UK.

Been looking to start up a band again as I was previously in a shoegaze band. Would love to try out a much darker, more evil band.

My inspirations are: Primitive Man, Sleep, Black Sabbath, Electric Wizard, Trash Talk, Napalm Death, SunnO, Meshuggah, Candy, Vermin Womb etc.

Really wanna try and create something that transitions through slow, sludgy/doom-esque parts into more frantic and aggressive parts.

Hit me up if you have any interests in this kinda thing or if you have any ideas. If not, will settle on doing shoe gaze again ahahaha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: