Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Northern suburbs guitar/vox for local acoustic cover gigs
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Northern suburbs guitar/vox for local acoustic cover gigs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sixx91

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 9:08 pm    Post subject: Northern suburbs guitar/vox for local acoustic cover gigs Reply with quote

Hey all.

I'm 28 and live in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne (Mernda) and I've been playing guitar in different bands for 15 years now.

I'm looking for a singer/guitarist of any gender to do some local acoustic covers at pubs etc. with an emphasis on vocal harmonies.
Covers I'm interested in range anywhere from the 50's to modern songs.

As far as vocals go there are a few songs that I would like to sing lead on but primarily I just enjoy playing guitar and doing backing vox/harmonies.

Examples of some songs I would like to cover are:

No excuses - Alice in Chains
I'll be there for you - The Rembrandts
Otherside - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Dumb Things - Paul Kelly
Baby did a bad bad thing - Chris Isaak
500 Miles - The Proclaimers
History - Tenacious D
Literally any song by The Beatles
Midnight rider - Allman Brothers
The right time - Hoodoo Gurus

I'm free in the evenings during the week and all day on weekends. If this is something you are interested in give me a text on 0407 017 550.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: