Create an account

G&L Guitars and Basses at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Guitarist - Ivanhoe -41yo -Classic Rock or Indie alt Rock
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guitarist - Ivanhoe -41yo -Classic Rock or Indie alt Rock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidStHubbins

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:08 pm    Post subject: Guitarist - Ivanhoe -41yo -Classic Rock or Indie alt Rock Reply with quote

Hi
Mature(ing) aged guitarist living in Ivanhoe.
Seeking to jam /put a band together with other musicians.
Im experienced in bands n gigs here usually playing rhythm ..been playing 20 years and frankly yes I should be better at it by now Cheesy Grin Shocked Laughing

Guitarists whose stuff I can play competently / inspirations :
Blues based classic rawkkkers such as

Jimmy Page, Richie Blackmore, Clapton, Angus & Malcolm, Mick Ronson, Slash, Dave Navarro from Janes when they were better, Dan and Justin Hawkins from the Darkness, the guys in Airbourne (!) ,, etc etc basically the classic rock and derivative players & mainly the Les Paul + Marshall thing with the screaming falsettoing singer and thundering bass and drums that ME LIKEY

But yet also
Johnny Marr ,Bernard Butler , the Edge, the dude in the Killers (!) is it Dave Koening(?), and some indie players ..so I can fingerpick pretty good and jingle jangle in a fast ,twangy ,jangly but yet jingly kinda way if you follow...whaaaat!

So really 2 distinct kinda styles I feel i can do with competency and efficiency, and heck even a bit of flair .

I crank my amp regularly in Crosstown sound / Bakehouse studios /Laneway studios so if you live nearby let me know lets meet there and make some noise ( in a structured and precise time signatured kinda way of course).

Thanks,
(The REAL) David St. Hubbins
Tomarto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:24 pm    Post subject: Music Project Reply with quote

Hi David,

PM just sent!

Thanks,
Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: