Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Experienced Guitarist/Vocalist for Duo/Trio
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Experienced Guitarist/Vocalist for Duo/Trio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MusicSage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:14 am    Post subject: Experienced Guitarist/Vocalist for Duo/Trio Reply with quote

I'm an experienced, versatile guitarist/vocalist looking for Duo/Trio work. I have extensive experience performing nationally and internationally with Tribute, corporate, wedding and cover bands. I dig most genres of music, but primarily favour Pop/Rock, Soul/R&B and the Blues. I have a substantial versatile repertoire under my belt covering 70s,80s,90s and 2000s and learn tunes quickly.

I am preferably looking for an established Duo or a soloist who is keen on perhaps a Duo partner. Iím also keen to start a new Duo with intentions to gig asap.
I have a positive attitude, transport, I am easy to get along with and a team member.

Please email me for further enquiries;
Email: musicsage@outlook.com

Cheers
Kane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: