Create an account

Pony Music Recording Studio

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Guitarist available 20 years experience
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guitarist available 20 years experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luminaire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:07 pm    Post subject: Guitarist available 20 years experience Reply with quote

Hey, i'm Tom - 27yo from S.E. Melbourne

Available guitarist with 20 years of playing experience, 10+ of production and recording experience.

I play almost any genre, but anything indie, funk, rock, jazz, progressive is deff my flavor.

Wanting to join anything established, but also keen to write and produce songs from scratch.

NOT keen on cover bands - although keen to do a cover or two in an original live set if it got to that

I have good live and studio gear - H&K Trilogy Amp head w/ Orange 4x12 Cab - plus a few fenders to play with. Also a smaller combo VOX pathfinder 10 for light jamming/prac. Multiple pedals as well.

I've also been playing bass for 10+ years with full live bass gear.
I've played drums for the last 7 years with an electric kit. Never played in a live band with drums though.
Been playing keyboards and collecting analogue synths for a few years now, and have been practicing vocal scales and melodies for the past few years also.

I've converted my single garage into a home studio and produced 50+ demo's over a few years, spanning all genres from alt, rock, hip hop, electronic, classical, and produced many artists incl. spoken word acts.

I'm a pretty down to earth guy, and just want to find like-minded people to jam with, write and produce with, and make awesome music.

Heres some demo's i've written:
https://soundcloud.com/user-198557391

Hit me up if you wanna talk more! 0466 254 455 / luminaire-studio@outlook.com

Peace!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: