Create an account

Pony Music Rehearsal Studios

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Guitarist Looking To Start Alternative Cover Band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guitarist Looking To Start Alternative Cover Band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisSam30

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:52 am    Post subject: Guitarist Looking To Start Alternative Cover Band Reply with quote

Hi,
Putting the feelers out to anyone interested in starting a different sort of cover band, leaning more towards the sounds of modern day Aussie festivals and bands popular with the Mid 20's J crowd.

Along the lines of artists such as Skeggs, Gang of Youths, Violent Soho, Smith Street Band, Hockey Dad, Sticky Fingers, Ocean Alley, Alex Lahey, Tired Lion, and more

Ideally looking for both male and female vocals, as well as keys/bass/drums/guitars

https://soundcloud.com/christian-samuel

Check out my Soundcloud for Instrumental recordings of Australia Street and Deepest Sighs that I did from scratch/by ear to get an idea of my playing/composition capabilities

Main aim of this to meet musicians with similar tastes and potentially leading to originals or an original project

PM if interested

Thanks Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: