Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Ambient/gothic electronic producer looking for vocalist
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ambient/gothic electronic producer looking for vocalist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voneece

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 5:33 pm    Post subject: Ambient/gothic electronic producer looking for vocalist Reply with quote

Hey there!

My name is Reece and I'm a closet producer. I've been practicing my craft for 2 or so years and feel I'm at a level where I can now collaborate. I play the keys and produce most of my sounds from them.

I'm looking for a singer with a cool vibe that would be interested in a mix of gothic, spooky, loud and soft, ambient music - with lyrics looking to send a message to politicians, and some to your ex partner. Huge bonus points if you can play guitar and/or bass

The vibe I'm going for is ambient electronic with gothic vibes sprinkled throughout.

Reference artists would be Billie Eilish, London Grammar, Florence and The Machine, Keane, Imogen Heap, with elements of emo and gothic from the early 2000's sprinkled throughout.

Here is a demo I've been working on that will give you and idea of my production and the vibe;

https://soundcloud.com/voneece/men

Look forward to hearing from you!
Reece (Voneece).
Robyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:55 pm    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

Hi Reece,

Do you have more demos?

Where abouts are you located?

My add is : Likened to AMY LEE. Vocalist needing band members.

Cheers

Robyn Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: