Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Mature age Hobby jams !!!!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mature age Hobby jams !!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJCraig

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:13 am    Post subject: Mature age Hobby jams !!!! Reply with quote

Hi
if you are looking for fortnightly Saturday fun[I call it therapy,an escape from the daily grind]and can sing then please contact me on mobile 0404 381 403 or cjcraig73@gmail.com.
We jam in St Andrews every second Saturday and we play high energy songs such as Breed[Nirvana]Smells like teen spirit{nirvana]Pretty Vacant,Anarchy in the UK[Sex Pistols}No Class,Ace of Spades[Motorhead} AC/DC,Cigerettes and Alcohol[Oasis]and many more.
We are a three piece at the moment with myself on guitar,drummer and bass player.
We desperately need a Vocalist preferably mature age but not important so we can work towards doing an open mic night or gigging once we get competent enough.
I have video footage I can send on usb so you can see environment and hear the sound quality{We think we sound pretty damn good considering the fact we havent been jamming for long.
Cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: