Create an account

Pony Music Recording Studio

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Experienced Mature Aged Drummer Available
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Experienced Mature Aged Drummer Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frankl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Experienced Mature Aged Drummer Available Reply with quote

Hi

Are you wanting a permanent drummer for your working cover band, wedding band and/or tribute/corporate band? A mature aged drummer who is experienced in performing live and in a recording studio, who has a professional attitude, easy to work with, on time with Pro Gear to suit. A drummer who is available during a long or short term gig. Iím currently seeking an established act with preferably regular work or alternatively fill-in work. Donít hesitate to contact me.

I am a 39 year old drummer who lives in the Northern Suburbs, who can play solid, creative and in time. A drummer who can just sit in the pocket and drive a band when necessary.

Have over 19 years experience in playing in bands, gigging and recording. I play all styles of music and have a huge versatile repertoire that Iím familiar with. I have a broad range of influences such as Pearl Jam, RHCP, Foo Fighters, Greenday, Blink 182, Bon Jovi, Pink, The Killers, Korn, Breaking Benjamin, Yellowcard, Silverstein, Northlane and heaps more. I can play a variety of genres ranging from 70's, 80's, 90's and Top40. Any style of music I will endeavor to play. I know majority of the cover band songs and able to learn and p/up new songs very quickly.

Iím an experienced drummer with a professional attitude to suit, Iím punctual, a fast learner and is confident up on stage. I have professional gear DW Drums (Maple), Sabian Cymbals, Remo Drum Heads, reliable transport and am aware exactly the commitment required from a band member when it comes to practicing and performing in a working band.

If any one is looking for a versatile drummer who can drive a band, while being able to be serious and have fun at the same time, a drummer who is easy going and easy to work with, able to play with click tracks/sequences if required, also can assist in backing vocals (only if needed) and am a TEAM Player then do not hesitate to contact me.

I am available to rehearse, gig and record any night of the week and weekends.

Contact Frank on 0408 554 975 or email flamacchia@iprimus.com.au

Thanks.

Last edited by frankl on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
frankl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up
frankl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up
frankl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: