Create an account

Open Mic @ Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - 26 year old drummer looking for cover band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

26 year old drummer looking for cover band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LostDrummer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: 26 year old drummer looking for cover band Reply with quote

Hi there

I am a 26 year old office worker desperately needing a musical outlet who is searching for like-minded musicians to play covers with. Gigging could be fun if the incentive was there but is not essential. I've been playing my instrument for around 15 years.

I've played in cover bands for years and am well experienced live. I am currently doing a covers-thing in a 5-piece, however the desire in that band seems to have dried up. I do have the lead guitar player and male singer from that band who are keen to cross over and help us out and become temporary (or even permanent) members if needed.

I am interested in playing songs by Blink 182 (in fact, I'd do an all- Blink 182 cover band if I could and YOU wanted to), Foo Fighters, Rage Against the Machine, Metallica, Limp Bizkit, basically anything you may have heard on the first two Tony Hawk Skateboarding video games, 90s-early 2000s punk rock/rock, then all the classics from the 70s and 80s, if you get me.

I'd love to practice at least once a week (this is an issue with my current band having a lack of commitment, due to multiple external factors). I live in Forest Hill and am happy to travel anywhere on the east side of town really. I have a few drum sets and take my gear very seriously. I'm good for a weeknight practice after 7pm or a Saturday/Sunday session.

Let me know.
Brendan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: