Create an account

Ludwig Drums at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Hard-Hitting Drummer - Royal Blood, QOSTA, Muse
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hard-Hitting Drummer - Royal Blood, QOSTA, Muse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bonenarrow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Hard-Hitting Drummer - Royal Blood, QOSTA, Muse Reply with quote

Greetings musos!

Hard hitting and experienced drummer with heavier inclinations of the sound spectrum looking to join or start something with these (but not limited to) sonic influences.

Royal Blood, Muse, Marmozets, Dead Poet Society, Queens of the Stone Age, Wolfmother, Saosin, Emarosa

Something sweet, heavy, catchy, groovy, and energetic with dynamics. And definitely not corny.

I am also open to playing with alternative, indie, rock and metal bands.

Influences include:

Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, The Killers, My Chemical Romance,
Jimmy Eat World, Coheed & Cambria, Thrice, The Naked & Famous, Thrice, Paramore,
Fall Out Boy, Sleepmakeswave, M83, Mumford & Sons, Oasis

Baroness, Trivium, Bring Me The Horizon, Behemoth, Deafheaven, Avenged Sevenfold,
Emperor, Dissection, Rolo Tomassi, Protest The Hero, System of a Down, Iron Maiden

I am 26, have my own gear, have my own transport and located in the Northern suburbs. I am able to double pedal but am not so fluent in blast beats yet.

I'm looking for musicians with similar tastes and wavelength that I can grow in skill and musicianship with. So if this sounds like it interests you, send me a PM here or a message at 0413 298 463.

Cheers lads!
Lezlie
DeckyP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pm'd (Y)
DeanQUOTSA1991

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother! No shit on the influences you free for a jam?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: