Create an account

Ludwig Drums at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Male vocalist for working 80's cover band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Male vocalist for working 80's cover band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bekka73

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Male vocalist for working 80's cover band Reply with quote

We are a predominantly 80's pub rock type cover band. We play a good mix of music from late 70's through to fairly current stuff, with an emphasis on the 80's. Our current line up is a seven piece band: lead guitar, bass, keys, drums and three vocalists across the front creating AMAZING harmonies!

For personal reasons, our male vocalist (who also plays rhythm guitar) is leaving us.... 😢

What we are looking for is an experienced, talented, vibrant male vocalist who can create amazing harmonies, strong lead and backing vox capabilities and willingness to share the limelight with two 'lovely' ladies who complete the vox lineup! We all do lead and we all contribute to the three part harmonies that give us the awesome full sound we are becoming renowned for.

Essentially, we are a dynamic, tight, working band who are currently gigging regularly, with a monthly residency in place for 2017. We tend to gig every 4 weeks or so... this flexes to fit in the gigs we really want to do.

We are all aged between 35 - 50, with decades of experience between us. We all have day jobs, kids, families, other interests etc. This is not our job. It is our passion. We treat it with all the professionalism it commands, but for all of us, it's about playing amazing music, with amazing mates... we are one big happy family.

If you are male, of a similar age to us, happy to share lead vox, have a strong ability to pitch harmonies, love 80's music, have a good professional, but fun, attitude and level of commitment and a great stage presence, you are most likely just what we are looking for!

We are located in the outer East... Wantirna, Rowville, FTG type areas. We rehearse in Rowville and Dandenong typically.

If you also play rhythm guitar, it's a real bonus... but it's certainly not a deal breaker! What we are after first and foremost is a top level vocalist.

Please TEXT me if you are interested to have a chat, and I'll give you a call.
Don't message me here, as I don't log in too often.

Bek 0418597073 [/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: