Create an account

Pony Music Rehearsal Studios

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Darth Veda looking for vocalist
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Darth Veda looking for vocalist
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKrakenBeast
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:15 am    Post subject: Darth Veda looking for vocalist Reply with quote

Without a doubt destined to be the next big thing, Darth Veda is an innovative fusion of symphonic melancholic melodic dark black metal and contemporary bollywood styles.

We are on the verge of landing A VERY BIG CONTRACT and require a vocalist to help take us where this thing needs to go. Make no mistakes, this is going to be HUGE.

We require the services of someone whose musicianship came from dozens of years of practice. To fit with the look of the band we are looking for member who are at absolute most 21 years of age. A willingness to dress the part is essential. If you think you have what it takes to impress us, please PM to set up an audition.

Due to the uniqueness and innovativeness of this project, demos can only be provided upon signing a standard non disclosure agreement (NDA).

Check out our new track on Bandcamp: https://darthveda.bandcamp.com/releases

Last edited by TheKrakenBeast on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total
TheKrakenBeast
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up
FunkyMonk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:57 am    Post subject: New management Reply with quote

So this is finally under new management? Are you willing to extend your age requirements based on my dozens of years of frontman experience?? Lol
TheKrakenBeast
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: New management Reply with quote

FunkyMonk wrote:
So this is finally under new management? Are you willing to extend your age requirements based on my dozens of years of frontman experience?? Lol

Apologies for the confusion. Darth Veda has no affiliation with other Darth Veda, Vader, Vadar, Vadii or Star Wars named bands. Any similarity is purely coincidental.

Darth Veda is a combination of 2 things I love: Star Wars, vaginas, and cheese. Originally we were going to be called Darth Gouda but then I remembered how much I love vaginas and worked a V in there. The name is WITTY AND INTELLIGENT.

The age requirement cannot be relaxed at all. We are very strict on this. However, if you possess the ability to sing out of tune like a drunken yodeller you may just have the special talent we are looking for. PM me and I will change the age requirements.
FunkyMonk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Classic... Reply with quote

PMSL!!! Cheesy Grin
darthveda
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Darth Veda looking for vocalist Reply with quote

TheKrakenBeast wrote:
Without a doubt destined to be the next big thing, Darth Veda is an innovative fusion of symphonic melancholic melodic dark black metal and contemporary bollywood styles.

We are on the verge of landing A VERY BIG CONTRACT and require a vocalist to help take us where this thing needs to go. Make no mistakes, this is going to be HUGE.

We require the services of someone whose musicianship came from dozens of years of practice. To fit with the look of the band we are looking for member who are at absolute most 21 years of age. A willingness to dress the part is essential. If you think you have what it takes to impress us, please PM to set up an audition.

Due to the uniqueness and innovativeness of this project, demos can only be provided upon signing a standard non disclosure agreement (NDA).

Take this down or I will sue you
TheKrakenBeast
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Darth Veda looking for vocalist Reply with quote

darthveda wrote:
Take this down or I will sue you

Good luck with that.
You can't copyright an idea. And that is all you have. There is no way I could have pinched your idea anyway because you have an NDA. So suck up your jealousy about how much my band rocks, because it rocks and you knows it.

Also, there is nothing stopping me from naming my band Darth Veda - a quick hunt round the internets shows up several Darth Vedas, so isn't even an original concept. Another one or two Darths won't make any difference. George Lucas would get the last laugh anyway.

Lawyer up. Bring it on. Pay the troll toll.

All that unpleasantness aside, we have decided that auditions will be accepted in gif format only. Please post your auditions below.
TheKrakenBeast
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New track out on Bandcamp! Its called Under the Lengthening Shadow of the Great Southern Stand (Hail to the Ancient Heroes of the Baggy Green)

https://darthveda.bandcamp.com/releases
Btown

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is by far the funniest stuff I've read on Melband. Cheers Kraken Beast!
FunkyMonk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKrakenBeast wrote:
New track out on Bandcamp! Its called Under the Lengthening Shadow of the Great Southern Stand (Hail to the Ancient Heroes of the Baggy Green)

https://darthveda.bandcamp.com/releases

Holy shit man I checked out the demo... certainly has that WOW factor...
PMSL!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: