Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Exp. 27 y/o Lead Guitarist for fill in/permanent position
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Exp. 27 y/o Lead Guitarist for fill in/permanent position

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adamwe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Exp. 27 y/o Lead Guitarist for fill in/permanent position Reply with quote

Hey all,

I'm a 27 year old guitarist with over 6 years live & studio experience, playing lead for rock covers & originals. I have pro gear and my own transport, based in Northern Suburbs but open to travel for rehearsals etc.

I am looking for something fun and laid back. Preferably an existing / new covers band, but also open to originals (I have lots of experience songwriting).

I am keen for a more permanent thing or also available for any fill in positions. I am a very fast learner, good with improv and able to play a mix of styles, I can make sure I fit right in to whatever it is.

Basically I am keen to keep playing gigs, jam with other people, and just have fun.

Please hit me up if you think I might suit your needs, or if you'd like any more info about me.

Very Happy
Cheers
adamwe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump Smile
rayevans3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: Maybe? Reply with quote

Not sure if you're still looking but maybe you'd be interested in our project? Here's a link to our melband ad...
http://www.ausband.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=283073&highlight=
alesserego

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: we are looking Reply with quote

A Lesser Ego is an Edgy original rock band that is looking for a Melodic Guitarist to complete our lineup. We have just completed our latest ep with a single ready to go and are looking at finding the final piece to our puzzle before we go out and start pushing live shows . We have our own rehersal and recording space in Bayswater where we jam and do most of our pre production / writing.
Management in place with gigs awaiting

We are looking for someone between 25 - 45 guy or gal that has a professional outlook,has previous band experiance (live and studio) have their own gear, transport and enjoy creating music with like minded people.
Tasty melodic solos with controlled shredding is the order of the day, in other words we want that guitar to sing
Backing Vocals would also be a bonus but not a deal breaker .

You will be one of two guitarist sharing this duty so an ability to work well with another guitarist is a must.
Basically we are looking for a relaxed, down to earth muso that wants to be apart of a tight band full of great musos

Links attached show previous works

www.alesserego.com
www.reverbnation.com/alesserego
or find us on facebook

Interested candidates should contact Pete @ PRN Management on
0419 004 095 or email prn.management@hotmail.com
with any links,Demos and bio's
Please understand that we are not interested in any candidates that do not have any demos/links etc to submit or are outside the age bracket.
Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: