Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Drummer Available | Northern Suburbs | Heavier Style
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drummer Available | Northern Suburbs | Heavier Style

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N81975

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:54 am    Post subject: Drummer Available | Northern Suburbs | Heavier Style Reply with quote

Drummer in mid-40s looking to write (and eventually perform) heavier groove based music with like minded musos. Due to the location of my work being very different to where I live, I'm looking for people (hopefully) in a similar area (a big ask I know!).

Have been playing for a while, but haven't played in a while (due to not being able to find musicians), so a little rusty, but my job involves drums ... Have also resorted to writing music myself, so have some ideas on the go.

I have a vast range of influences, but looking for groove based heavy music (with heaps of melody!), not speed based music.

Look forward to hearing from you!
ShakeTheTemple

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mate we are looking - see our post on Drummers Wanted for Shake The Temple email me at shakethetemple@gmail.com

cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: