Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Looking for extra work
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for extra work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim82

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:34 am    Post subject: Looking for extra work Reply with quote

Heya all

I'm currently part of a high end tribute show on vox and rhythm guitar but I'm looking for some extra work to fill in and around my priority.

Happy to do either vox or guitar or both and also happy to share the vox.

Looking to join anything really, duo, trio, band. As long as its established continuous work (I'm not interested in building anything) and can slot in around the tribute show.

The tribute averages two shows a month in the current climate (if covid doesn't take them).

My history is in duo's and trios and I also have a fair share wedding experience. Bands have been my main area for the last 5 years. Most of the music I know suits the wedding and pub environments playing something for everyone.

To get in touch just email me at jimbojams82@gmail.com

Cheers, James.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: