Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Prog groove funk metal bassist available
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prog groove funk metal bassist available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike01XX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:08 pm    Post subject: Prog groove funk metal bassist available Reply with quote

I am looking to start or join an original project that has serious proficient members as a hobby but still have their own full time jobs. Potentially full time depending on if successful.

Style would be like as mentioned but would consider anything similar in the genres. Influenced by Metallica, Faith No More, Alterbridge, BMTH, RATM,Slipknot,Suicidal Tendencies,Periphery, Karnivool, Killswitch Engage,
Papa Roach etc , etc
Hard edge verses,melodic vocals and screams where required.
Choruses the crowd can sing to. Will be shaped by the players interests.

I have pro rack gear- GK amp, preamp effects, sonic maximiser,upgraded speaker cab (Darkglass),foot controllers and pro bass guitars.

I am dedicated to the right people, reliable, easy going and have a laugh,
own reliable transport,no kids and single, financially stable so itís just my job that takes up other time. Straight up and no bullshit so hopefully likewise...

Not looking to be a pub band but a solid unit with a following that does supports, festivals or the skies the limit...

Looking for ages late 20s,30s and 40s

Got your Attention!

Eastern suburbs- Heathmont but will travel if worth it.

0405 933 276

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: