Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Bass player eager to join band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bass player eager to join band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cnimm22

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:41 pm    Post subject: Bass player eager to join band Reply with quote

Hey,

I'm 20 years old and have been playing bass for about 6 years. Not long moved to Melbourne and keen to join/form a band. Open to any stile but particularly liking stuff in the vein of alternative rock/post-punk/krautrock/madchester at the moment. I also really like experimental music and am currently making solo ambient, electronica and noise stuff. Am into synthesis but am not an amazing keys player. I like a wide range of music and am just keen to be part of a band so feel free to hit me up regardless of your style.

Currently located in Carnegie but am in fitzroy for uni regularly and am willing to travel.
Justinstrudwick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

Would you be interested in a band with everyone in late 20s?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: