Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Forming an All Female Original Band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forming an All Female Original Band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belstarkwalker

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:18 pm    Post subject: Forming an All Female Original Band Reply with quote

Hello. I'm Bel!

39 year old experienced female vocalist/noob drummer. After a long break from bands and gigging etc, I've started writing again and I am forming an all female band.

You don't need to be awesome. You don't need to be perfect. This is a band that will be about fun and the sheer joy of making music.

I've recently written a handful of partly finished songs and aim to get them finished in a band and then put a little show together. It will be emotional, dark rock. I really want to write new stuff to music the band creates as well. So I need you, my future band, to lay the tunes for me to write lyrics over. Think Paramore, Evanescence, Melissa Etheridge. Sorta accessible rock with a decent vocal.

Also, I'm a make up artist so will design epic make up looks for when we eventually gig, and I'll do them on your faces if you want! Who wouldn't want to join this band, am I right?

So that's what I need. Instrumentalists that can write their own stuff and have a passion for original compositions. Need drums, bass, possibly keys and guitar.

I have attached a few examples of the types of songs I write. Because I write on piano, they tend to be more chill, but I have many songs laying dormant inside me that are waiting for a chunky electric guitar and big ass drum and bass to sing over.

Have a listen to my stuff and if you're feeling what I'm putting out, message me! I don't know how hard it's going to be to find fellow muso ladies, but I am hopeful!

Below are some old songs of mine:

Song I wrote a long time ago. Music by a friend of mine-
https://soundcloud.com/belinda-hearn/you-failed

Music and lyrics below are mine. These tracks are just rough guide tracks-
https://soundcloud.com/belinda-hearn/death-to-an-open-heart
https://soundcloud.com/belinda-hearn/control

Thanks for reading Cheesy Grin
malinga7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recall the principle RTS (Real Time Strategy) and RPG (Role Playing Game) was Warcraft. It was an exceptionally assessed delight with an extended length of time of fun. It took me essay service hours completing one mission and I recall disastrously that I consume two days on it just to understand by what strategy should I impact my limited proportion of furnished power to beat their countless.
EatenByASandwich

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Kate Bush gonna sue somebody.
matthew112

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may not have known this yet, we have improved a lot of the software included in free solitaire and this is a great piece of software for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: