Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Singer to do some open mike nights
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Singer to do some open mike nights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
milliondollarriif

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:21 pm    Post subject: Singer to do some open mike nights Reply with quote

Hi There. am looking for a singer to do some open mike nights - nothing intense just get some songs together & have some fun then see were it goes from there. I am a amateur guitarist so would suit someone who is not professional singer but luvs to sing or who always wanted to sing but never had the opportunity - Am open to any song you want to do - I will just play my acoustic guitar & you sing away Smile. If you are interested just text me a message on 0412 035 559 & we will have a chat. I am in West Footscray area but am happy to travel up to 30min outside my area. Please say hello if you are keen to jam & do some open mike nights. Kind Regards Craig Smile
LozLioness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:29 am    Post subject: Vocalist to collab and do open mic nights with Reply with quote

Hi Craig,

My name is Lauren. I am also interested in collaborating and going to open mic nights. I have been singing for over a decade Can sing a variety of types of music.

What do you like to play?

-Lauren
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: