Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Seeking good Bassist to join new project (hard/alt/punk)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seeking good Bassist to join new project (hard/alt/punk)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonJelly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:12 pm    Post subject: Seeking good Bassist to join new project (hard/alt/punk) Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Alex.

I'm currently part of two other groups, one is with my lovely partner called Bugsnet that's like singer-songwriter acoustic balladry with hints of indie/jazz/hard rock and then I'm the drummer for Less Fox More Whale which is alternative/indie/space rock the likes of Radiohead.

Me and a previous band mate/friend are starting a project together that is rock territory (hard/alt/punk) and we're looking to find a capable bassist - one who is going to lock in with mwa (see music links below for reference).

If you have an ear and curiosity for songwriting, arrangement and playing a little bit of other instruments such as vocal contributions, keys or synth - you're most welcome to indulge in that here.

We're looking for committed people, preferably EASTERN SUBURBS (we would most likely convene at The Band Booth in Dandenong as I unofficially work there).

Anyway, without further a do - here's proof of my contribution behind the kit.
One song is a cover of New Order's 'Ceremony,' Ian Curtis's final song written with Joy Division - all performed and sung by myself (I'm not singing for this project as lead however), and another in the band Less Fox More Whale (drummer):

https://soundcloud.com/user-651257176/ceremony/s-JtPJ2g9QMao

https://soundcloud.com/user-600704646/head-wont-stop

reply, or maybe better - email me at alexanderdi1212@gmail.com if your interested - shoot any performances or demos if you have any, if not - that's fine too, we'll take your word for how good you think you'll be.
Everyone's gotta start somewhere!

Bless ya and have a good day!

Kind Regards,
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: