Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Punk/Hardcore guitarist
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Punk/Hardcore guitarist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shokkd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:31 pm    Post subject: Punk/Hardcore guitarist Reply with quote

Sup,

The COVID pandemic has exacerbated many of the underlying issues we face as a society. Neoliberal agendas have established a stronghold in this time of despair and are leading us down a path that serves the elite and casts aside everyday people.

We need to emerge from this crisis stronger than we ever have been and the only way we can do that is to band together. Hardcore is and always has been a force for good, guiding us in directions that help us to live better lives and I believe it's an essential force for good in these uncertain times.

I want to start a band that advocates for the changes that are going to make a difference in our world and rally the youth to rise up against the status quo.

If you're into the following bands or styles of music, hit me up. What better place than here, what better time than now?

Outbreak
Restraining Order
Modern life is war
Betrayed
Line of Sight
Torso
Rotting out
Ceremony
Paint it Black

Cheers.
divjot100

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:25 pm    Post subject: Hardcore Guitarist Reply with quote

Hello,

I am interested in your ad. I too am a big fan of hardcore and would like to use it to create change in society. I believe Hardcore is very empowering and has made me a better person.

I noticed that the bands you listed have an old school sound and arenít as heavy as the hardcore bands I take influence from (e.g Jesus Piece). Nonetheless I love all hardcore and would like to communicate with you further about forming a band once Covid is over.

Here is a little more about me:

I am a guitar player looking to join a hardcore/metal band. I am very hardworking and committed. I am willing to rehearse everyday once restrictions allow for it.

I currently work part time and and can spend all of my days working with the band. On my work days I am willing to practice as soon as I clock off.

Some of my favourite bands include:

Minor Threat
Jesus Piece
Vein
Fear Factory
Slipknot
Korn
Minor Threat
Machine Head
Knocked Loose
Mushroomhead
Sepultura
Static X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: