Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - bassist wanted for bluesy/indie project(drummers on standby)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bassist wanted for bluesy/indie project(drummers on standby)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jockey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:22 pm    Post subject: bassist wanted for bluesy/indie project(drummers on standby) Reply with quote

Gday..

Hope your all hangin in there, im sure your fangin out to get into it.

I have a new thing happening and i would like to get it up and running for
2021!.

I am happy to say that we have plenty of interest from several drummers so you wont be left alone!.

somewhere in the likes of john mayer, soundgarden and most of the indie market stemming down to 90's feel.
Im not too sure how i sound like but i do what i do cause i love it..

just so we all on the same page....Not here to get famous, rich, or waste each others time!..but yes we will gig and see where it goes.

You will have free reign on what you want to do so this is an opportunity to really have your say and be a main player in all aspects of the music, youll never be left out!.

Even if your in something established and feel like you want to spread your wings more, hit me up or if you just want to play or sing backups..

I listen to all genres of music, still listening to metal and never stopped.

This purely for fun and to fill our souls with love and music and all that other shit too but yes we will gig and if people want to see us then it will progress into something that is suitable for all band members.

I am 37 and been songwriting for 10 years so i'm adequately confident in that area and live exp is covered.

Im not looking for people who are pros, fast players hell, even if your a beginner thats cool too, but if you are a pro i recommend you apply anyway.

I think the music will either go into the blues direction or get more heavier so we will see how it goes with different influences..

This may be a project based around fun but i live my through music so if it feels right, things will get busy for us just so you know!

I live Glen iris area so rehearsal would be anywhere that's halfway for all of us, I think it's important that we don't stress too much about travel

i write songs quickly and i am organised.

I have attached a song for you to checkout, I wrote it hence why its so rough but i thought that we could all get together and write or throw ideas around and just be musicians for a change uno.

keen to hear from yall!.

please email me at
jacob.clyne@yahoo.com

cheers!!!!!!!.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14KZydS096dx6tY8iD2YR5eXLmIf7MrRA?usp=sharing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: