Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Deep House / Synth Pop Female Vocalist Wanted
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deep House / Synth Pop Female Vocalist Wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkarts

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:09 pm    Post subject: Deep House / Synth Pop Female Vocalist Wanted Reply with quote

Hi I am looking for a female vocalist to work on some new projects together with. Someone who can also write her own lyrics or maybe even has already some work done but needs music behind it.

I am signed with a German and USA label however have not done any work for the past few years. Since covid lock down it has given me motivation to write and produce again and I'd like to record / finish an album for release by the end of the year.

You must be able to come to my studio which is on clarendon street south melbourne to record and work together. Due to current Level 4 restrictions and 9pm curfew I can supply you with a Working permit that allows you to travel to and from the studio as well as work after 9pm if needed.

The project itself be a new type of genre which would fit into the Deep House / Techno / Synth pop crossed genres.

Here is some old work of my'n however it does not give a great insight of the new sound that I am working on but it does give you an idea on the sound quality I produce.

Tech House Demo

Deep House demo

SYNTH POP DEMO

If this sounds like something you be interested in please email me ( darkartstribe@gmail.com )with a quick bio and links to your work or leave a reply here.

Thank you,

Christian
[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: