Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - drummer wanted for fresh indie/blues 3 piece project!.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

drummer wanted for fresh indie/blues 3 piece project!.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jockey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:14 pm    Post subject: drummer wanted for fresh indie/blues 3 piece project!. Reply with quote

Gday..

Hope your all hangin in there, im sure your fangin out to bash some shit!.

I have a new thing happening and i would like to get it up and running for 2021!.

somewhere in the likes of john mayer and most of the indie market, Im not to sure how i sound like but i do what i do cause love it..

I live Glen iris area so rehearsal would be anywhere that's halfway for all of us, I think it's important that we don't stress too much about travel

just so we all on the same page....Not here to get famous, rich, or waste each others time!..

This purely for fun and to fill our souls with love and music and all that other shit too! but yes we will gig!.

all ages welcome, I am on the hunt for a bassist so if you know one, come have a jam after covid.

I am 38 and been songwriting for 10 years so i'm adequately confident in that area and live exp is covered.

Im not looking for people who are pros, fast players hell, even if your a beginner thats cool too.

i write songs quickly and i am organised.

I have attached a song for you to checkout, I wrote it in a few hours hence why its so shit but i thought that we could all get together and write or throw ideas around cause im not a drummer!.

keen to hear from yall!.

please email me at
jacob.clyne@yahoo.com

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14KZydS096dx6tY8iD2YR5eXLmIf7MrRA?usp=sharing

no drums.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XA7cgyVjb1jVuUuD2dbuzLK5GZKkNrQi?usp=sharing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: