Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Write for Online Music Mag
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Write for Online Music Mag

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soundsonthecouch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:25 pm    Post subject: Write for Online Music Mag Reply with quote

I am looking for contributors to Couch Mag, and online mag for emerging artists and independent music lovers.

You can have a look at Couch Mag at couchmag.life

I am looking for business owners, blog writers or experts in the field of music, that may be able to provide some insight to help Australian emerging artists in some way.

As a contributor, your picture, description and links to your business, service or profile, will be contained within the article, which works as a method for our artists to discover you easily, through reading your article.

The mag is new, however has been setup by Sounds On The Couch, which has an existing following.

If you are interested in contributing or have any questions, please contact me at soundsonthecouch@gmail.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Media Releases All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: