Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - versatile mathrock drummer seeks band for many styles
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

versatile mathrock drummer seeks band for many styles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enersha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:33 pm    Post subject: versatile mathrock drummer seeks band for many styles Reply with quote

I am a Canadian exchange student and drummer looking to play gigs this summer. I am into mathrock which leaves me pretty versatile. I am interested in playing in any of the following types of bands: mathrock, doom, drone, punk, surf, jazz, improv noise. I either want to push the envelope with over the top music style or stage presence, preferably both. Also I hit hard, if your amp is tiny I wont be able to hear you. My main influence is The Mars Volta and my other influences are Queens of the Stoneage, The Hives, Refused, Old Man Gloom, Radiohead, At the Drive-In. I have been playing for 12 years and I am working towards proficiency at the gospel chop style. My favourite Australian artists are Hiatus Coyote and Virgil Donati.

You can check out my recordings below. I customised multiple metronomes for each song including 19/8 metronomes and triple layer polyrhythm metronomes.
https://puppet-like.bandcamp.com/

mark.basil.bloomer@gmail.com
041 666 1323
enersha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up
kungfuepilepsy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,
Maybe you'd be into this. How long are you around for?

http://www.ausband.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=283661
LukeBirrell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:57 pm    Post subject: Essay writing service Reply with quote

Mathrock is one of the renowned drummer is looking for the people with the talents and the skills of doing the work with his band as legit assignment writing service provides quality work. Hope that the people will not miss the chance and will grab this opportunity to become the part of this amazing band to earn skills and fame as well
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: