Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - FS or SWAP: Soldano rack
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS or SWAP: Soldano rack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yerknickers
Gig Ready
Gig Ready

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:52 pm    Post subject: FS or SWAP: Soldano rack Reply with quote

Full Soldano generation 1 rack kit. $3750 OBO, $1800 for power amp alone.

SP77II preamp + Super Lead Slave SLS105 Stereo 2x50W power amp - 3750K for the kit, including new shallow rack case never taken outside.

Here's a pic from an FB thread: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10158546512247463&set=gm.745559582872725

WILL NOT SEPARATE (unless you just want the power amp = $1800 - if power amp sells alone, I'm keeping the pre).

Only 50 of these power amps ever made, and only a fraction of those on 220V. All 6L6 tube brutality with massive trannies. It's *heavy* in every sense. Comes with original instructions and shorted dummy plug to run it safely in mono (detailed in instructions!) unbridged, without a load on one channel.

This is pure Soldano rock fury, with rack flexibility.

Will consider trades +/- cash difference for:

Friedman Runt 50
Some kind of Diezel, prefer VH4
Other Soldano heads - I love the Soldano sound, just moving away from racks.

I have a long history of productive and fair trading on here, ebay and everywhere else.

PM me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: