Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - 25 year old South East Melbourne drummer looking for band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

25 year old South East Melbourne drummer looking for band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrentNF

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:33 pm    Post subject: 25 year old South East Melbourne drummer looking for band Reply with quote

Hey! I'm a 25 year old drummer who just moved back home to Melbourne from QLD and am looking for some people to jam with. I work and am a full-time uni student but can always find some spare time to play music! My influences are varied and include (but are not limited to) Metalcore, Pop-Punk, Indie, Hip-Hop and Rock. I have my own acoustic drum kit (and an electric kit too) and am willing to chip-in for a rehearsal space. Preferably looking for people around the same age as me but would consider playing pretty much any type of music so don't be afraid to shoot me a message!

You can reach me at brentfennessy@gmail.com or just message me on here.

Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: