Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Intermediate 26 Y.O drummer
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Intermediate 26 Y.O drummer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mason1001

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:58 pm    Post subject: Intermediate 26 Y.O drummer Reply with quote

I am a 26 year old drummer living in melbourne north suburbs. Looking for a band of dudes within 22- 28 ish age range. I enjoy heavier music, (list below) but I have an open mind and I enjoy playing with groove and variety, interchanging soft and heavy styles, so that the listener doesn't fall asleep.

Originally i was a guitarist/vocalist, but i have rhythms playing in my head constantly, so I took up drums. I practice almost everyday on my E-kit to make up for lost drumtime( very fast progress) and I'm pretty determined/ambitious to make intense music and go into gigs with a capable band . I'm looking to join a band that's reasonably hard working and ambitious, as I wouldn't do something if I wasnt gonna go hard with it, and I'm looking for like-minded people.

I'm not the best drummer in the world yet , but I am working on it Razz. I can hold a beat, play fills, use doublekick and I have self discipline to learn songs, write songs and practice.

I don't have an acoustic kit, I play the s*** out of my E-kit, so for jams I usually hire a kit & work with it, but definitely looking to buy an acousic kit in the near future.
Influences: Dir en grey, Slipknot, MM, rammstein, Low roar etc.

If you're interested, text me on 0429771441 with some details of your situation and goals and i'll get back to you.

Mason
[/u][/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: