Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Bass player wanted for band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bass player wanted for band

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clothes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:33 pm    Post subject: Bass player wanted for band Reply with quote

Hey Melbourne

Drummer and Guitarist looking for a dedicated bass player.

Our band is called Telos, basically rhythmically experimental metal. We play interesting and unusual times overlaid with vaguely black metal-esque harmony. We use a fair few odd signatures so the ability to count well would be useful, but the post is open to those who would like to learn too.

We've played our first few shows at the Bendigo, tote and revolver, and during this time played as a two piece with myself on bass, however i'm not particularly taken by bass and would very much like to play my native instrument, guitar.

we have 4 songs written and recorded, none of which are particularly complicated, and our new member would ideally be writing with us in the future.

we like international metal groups such as Meshuggah, Sumac, BTBAM, Aseitas, Starkweather, Car bomb, dillinger, Krallice and liturgy. some local bands we are enjoy are SUNDR, YLVA, Departe, Hashshashin and of course Portal.

we also like other interesting and experimental music, such as Dawn of Midi, Steve Reich, Wreck & Reference and many more.

Email me at dking444@outlook.com if you'd like a demo. otherwise just send us message through melband and i'll get back to you shortly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: