Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - New singer wanting to join a band.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New singer wanting to join a band.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JackT

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:37 pm    Post subject: New singer wanting to join a band. Reply with quote

G'day, name's Jack. I'm 18 years of age located in Frankston and wanting to join a band with people around my age due to it being my first major band outside of friends and family. If interested in vocal range, am an average tenor (so nothing stupidly high or anything). Open to join either a originals band or a cover band. Influences include Queen (Stage presence and music), INXS and other bands of the likes. PM me, reply here or email me at jackt.personal@gmail.com.

Thanks, Jack.
tixawscd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A band is inflicted on the interest of the users. The visitors of the https://www.aussiewritingreviews.com/bestessays-com-au-review/ are assured for the scheduled items for humans. The banned items and band is put forward for the width of the structures. the count is opened for the invitation for the manners for the shadows in different causalities for the society.
TheCrystallines

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM'd you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: