Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - AWESOME new band looking for members
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AWESOME new band looking for members
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
awesomebass
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly dont understand why no one has snapped this opportunity up yet. Get in fast! Arrow Up Arrow Up
Redlich
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesomebass wrote:
I honestly dont understand why no one has snapped this opportunity up yet. Get in fast! Arrow Up Arrow Up

On the off chance that you genuinely don't know why, it's because anyone looking at this post could only assume that it's either a joke, or someone who has no idea what an opportunity is.
jasonbarfoot
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:12 pm    Post subject: drummer here Reply with quote

smart arses always struggle in the end
awesomebass
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redlich wrote:
awesomebass wrote:

On the off chance that you genuinely don't know why, it's because anyone looking at this post could only assume that it's either a joke, or someone who has no idea what an opportunity is.

You've got your hand clearly on it there mate. I think its pretty clear what the opportunity is and the massive potential of this project.
Stevo953

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:12 am    Post subject: Band members Reply with quote

Hi Iím Steven. I live in Kilsyth. I would be interested in auditioning for your band. I have the right gear and transport and I am reliable.

Please give me a call to discuss this opportunity further.

Steven 0411 88 39 22
awesomebass
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: Band members Reply with quote

Stevo953 wrote:
Hi Iím Steven. I live in Kilsyth. I would be interested in auditioning for your band. I have the right gear and transport and I am reliable.

Steven 0411 88 39 22

Before we get in to calling and auditioning, please DM me with recordings of stuff that you have written that you think is representative of the band's sound. If you look to my influences I think its pretty clear what the sound is that I am imagining.
jasonbarfoot
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:34 pm    Post subject: drummer here Reply with quote

YOU DON'T HAVE A BAND ...KNOB
awesomebass
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: drummer here Reply with quote

jasonbarfoot wrote:
YOU DON'T HAVE A BAND ...KNOB

You don't know what you're talking about, I think you should stop polishing your knob. You're incredibly arrogant.

FYI I have a band, it has a name "Hands Off Your Glans". Sure it currently has just me as a member and its leader/artistic director. Regardless there is keen interest and songs will be coming very soon. As I am completely non egotistical it is tough to find similar people and that has been a problem up to now in recruiting members as there are a load of arrogant turkey chokers like yourself around.
jasonbarfoot
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:39 pm    Post subject: drummer here Reply with quote

yeah whatever...keep digging!!!!
Funky_Frank
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Band members Reply with quote

awesomebass wrote:
Stevo953 wrote:

Steven 0411 88 39 22

Before we get in to calling and auditioning, please DM me with recordings of stuff that you have written that you think is representative of the band's sound. If you look to my influences I think its pretty clear what the sound is that I am imagining.

This whole topic is surreal.

As you have stated in your initial post, you don't write songs, but you want Steven, a drummer, who most likely doesn't play a melodic instrument that you can write songs on, to post links to songs that "he's" written, that will fit in with songs that you are imagining.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: