Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Good-enough Drummer wanted
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good-enough Drummer wanted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve76

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:56 pm    Post subject: Good-enough Drummer wanted Reply with quote

We are three guys in our forties:
lead
rhythm/drums
bass/drums

good players looking for a full time drummer that's just happy with 90's an 00's rock covers ( Foos, Bon Jovi, RHCP, STP, Soundgarden, no doubt, nothing too far out) - and sometimes we go retro with some KISS, Beatles Aerosmith and aussie rock too. As long as you can keep count , we'd be happy with that. We have a spot in Watsonia we practice at once a month- no gigs planned yet, but we have plans to once we have a sound. We have been using edrums, but your call in the end.

Looking for someone normal enough that isn't too intense and happy to go with the flow, we're are all pretty relaxed personalities and just happy to play
SPOOKY

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I like your ad ,give me a call I'm in northern suburbs , I'm louie call 0407 879 273 or email louisthedrummer@gmail.com I'd like to hear from you guys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: