Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Khruangbin, Surprise Chef, Mildlife, King Tubby??
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Khruangbin, Surprise Chef, Mildlife, King Tubby??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slinkeyhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:52 pm    Post subject: Khruangbin, Surprise Chef, Mildlife, King Tubby?? Reply with quote

Hi there

We are 3 mates in our 30’s that have recently started jamming and looking to form something with someone likeminded.

We have bass, guitar and drums but are looking for a 4th person to fill out the sound. Ideally a multi-instrumentalist with keys/synth and guitar capabilities and willing to swap between the 2.

Our influences vary but we’re curious to see what we can produce. Psychedelic, funk, dub, groovy instrumental vibes.

Khruanghbin, Surprise Chef, Mildlife, Karate Boogaloo, King Tubby, Holy **** etc.

We have a rehearsal space in Upwey and are keen to jam every fortnight or so.

Hit us up if you’re keen to come have a jam ✌🏽
Jorrrds

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:47 pm    Post subject: Like minded Kiwi guitarist Reply with quote

Recently moved here from NZ, big fan of the bands you mentioned. Especially Khruangbin.
Been playing guitar for 15 years.
I need to jam so bad. Spending way too much time with my girlfriend.
My cell number is 0403672555

Cheers,

Jordan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: