Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - (POSITION FILLED) Female vocalist wanted for covers duo...
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(POSITION FILLED) Female vocalist wanted for covers duo...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterAnt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:12 pm    Post subject: (POSITION FILLED) Female vocalist wanted for covers duo... Reply with quote

I'm a singer/guitarist, mid 40s, been doing solo gigs for about 10-years as a second business. Have been in duos, trios, full bands in the past.

I have all the tech know-how, plus the ability to create backtracks, along with the professionalism and experience to deliver on high profile gigs, currently doing so as a one-man band.

An *experienced* female vocalist with a very good singing voice would probably complement what I have to offer. Looking for someone outgoing who can network well with people. A stable temperament and attitude are essential!

Auditions and rehearsals initially at my home in Moorabbin. Own transport essential.

Private messages only please.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: