Create an account

G&L Guitars and Basses at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Saxaphone etc wanted
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saxaphone etc wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ground_Zero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:26 am    Post subject: Saxaphone etc wanted Reply with quote

Putting together some musicians for a new YouTube channel project for the creation of music and the filming of music videos to go with it. The idea is to create high quality covers in a modern style while keeping the original sound aesthetics. The first 'baggy Trousers by Madness' is ready to record.
cbutton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Saw the ad for a sax player. I play alto sax/flute. Many years experience..ie: residencies/teaching/bands. Please advise of you're location. I'm in the eastern sub's (Forest Hill) try to keep my driving/costs down but happy to travel for the right band/project. Main musical genre interests are jazz/pop/funk/ambient.

Please keep me posted.

Thanks

Paul B.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: