Create an account

Ludwig Drums at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Looking for something serous
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for something serous

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tazza

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:23 pm    Post subject: Looking for something serous Reply with quote

Looking for something real

Hey my names Taz or Tazza. Iím 32 an am looking to join a band that does covers/original/both. I live I northern suburbs Eltham/Doncaster way, so looking for someone in between, can travel to the city of needs be. I am multy ranged and can sing mostly all types of music from pink Floyd, led lepplin, the doors, Janis Joplin, the mamas and the papas, tonight alive, pink, Alanis Morissette, INSX, abba, Amy winehouse, the weeknd, Post Malone, joy division, Queen, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the killers and so on.
If interest please email me at Tarryn_robottom@me.com.
Please no time wasted. I am looking to join a band and hopefully be able to play live gigs and well where it takes us and myself.
Can send recordings which are all live.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: