Create an account

Pony Music Recording Studio

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Metallica & Slipknot - WorldWired Tour 2019 22nd October
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Metallica & Slipknot - WorldWired Tour 2019 22nd October

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rocklogic
Gig Ready
Gig Ready

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:14 pm    Post subject: Metallica & Slipknot - WorldWired Tour 2019 22nd October Reply with quote

Wife bought me tickets for my birthday.
Wife forgot we booked a holiday in that period.
Paid $195.53
Section L3, 36, Row F
1 ticket only

I want $150.

pm me or reach out at 043324131three

**PLEASE NOTE: There is a print delay on all tickets for this event. The delay will be lifted on Monday 23rd September. No tickets will be able to be printed until after this date.** Thank you for purchasing tickets to see Metallica: Worldwired Tour 2019. Every ticket includes your choice of a standard physical or a standard digital copy of Hardwired...To Self-Destruct. Look out for a further email from Ticketmaster in the next few days with your unique redemption code(s) and link. Please remember each unique code can only be used once to redeem a single copy of Hardwired...To Self-Destruct. If you already own a copy of Hardwired...To Self-Destruct please feel free to share with family, friends, colleagues or indeed anyone who needs their record collection improving! Full details of how you can gift the album will be given on the redemption page. Please Note: Redemption will be available from March 19.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: