Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Experienced Bassist/Rhythm Guitarist available
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Experienced Bassist/Rhythm Guitarist available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zergerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:50 pm    Post subject: Experienced Bassist/Rhythm Guitarist available Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Into a wide variety of music, but would look favourably at slightly less conventional alternative rock, progressive, metal, acoustic, ambient or electronic music. I write my own songs and music also and can sing. I am 41 years old so no spring chicken in terms of either band experience or maturity or songwriting. Looking for either existing band or new project. I have a busy work life but will commit to quality musicians and people and playing and touring. I have played and toured in Australian and UK bands.
Some bands I like a lot: Porcupine Tree/Steven Wilson, Deftones, FNM, Tea Party, Opeth, Amplifier, Mark Of Cain, Adalita, Abbe May, Grace Jones, Hatebreed, Sydonia, Queen, Zeppelin, old Genesis, NWOBHM, Kyuss, PJ Harvey, Mastodon, etc etc just naming a few. Not into just heavy music!! Like light and shade, acoustic, alternative tunings and blues as well.
Drummers must be able to play odd timings. I am not a shredder but pretty capable. txt or call 0406748819. Matt.
JustinEdsall

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just PM'd and texted you....just incase you're curious about us...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: