Create an account

Ludwig Drums at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Seeking vocalists and instrumentalists for rewarding collab
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seeking vocalists and instrumentalists for rewarding collab

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElLobo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:45 pm    Post subject: Seeking vocalists and instrumentalists for rewarding collab Reply with quote

Seeking vocalists and instrumentalists for rewarding collaboration
Our independent collective of artists is seeking to expand, and we are currently seeking singers and melodic instrumentalists for collaboration on a number of projects
We celebrate genre and cultural diversity in our music, so this would particularly suit performers with experience in traditional non-western music forms as well as contemporary styles

dreadpiratesoundsystem.com

The projects:
Steady State Massive: Featuring sumptuous vocal harmonies and exquisite soul melodies over heavy dub influenced bass-lines and syncopated rhythms
Similar Artists: Thievery Corporation, Fat Freddy’s Drop

steadystatemassive.com
https://soundcloud.com/dreadpiratesoundsystem/steady-state-massive-handrolled-dub-demo

El Lobo Loco’s Electrodub Experiment: El Lobo Loco's Electrodub Experiment weaves a mind bending soundscape of psychedelic jazz and global dub influenced magic
Similar Artists: Kaly Live Dub, Vibronics, Tetra Hydro K

elloboloco.wixsite.com/electrodubexperiment

https://soundcloud.com/dreadpiratesoundsystem/electrodub-experiment-democracy-dub

Funkatroid: Combining world rhythms such as afrobeat and latin jazz with quirky electronica
Similar Artists: Jimi Tenor, The Ariya Astrobeat Arkestra, The Souljazz Orchestra, The Funk Ark

https://soundcloud.com/dreadpiratesoundsystem/funkatroid-le-fonque-dafrique-demo
cbutton

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G'day,

Saw ure ad for instrumentalists. I'm a 60 something very experienced alto sax player living in the east sub's. I had a listen to and enjoyed the tracks you uploaded. I've done abit of the same sort of genre with another musician i know.

let me know if/when things take off, and i'd be happy to lend my voice to the project.

(Do hope you are located within a short drive, and not way out west somewhere?..prefer short drives as there will be little to no fees paid i expect y/n?)

Cheers

Paul.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: