Create an account

G&L Guitars and Basses at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Vocalist Avail, Inf: FNM, TYPE O NEGATIVE, A.I.C, KATATONIA
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vocalist Avail, Inf: FNM, TYPE O NEGATIVE, A.I.C, KATATONIA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GRECKENDALE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:18 pm    Post subject: Vocalist Avail, Inf: FNM, TYPE O NEGATIVE, A.I.C, KATATONIA Reply with quote

Vocalist seeking like minded musicians to join band, of many different styles, from A Perfect Circle, Faith No More, Type O Negative, SOAD, Life Of Agony, Pavarotti, Jose Carreras, Leonard Cohen. I can hit the lowest notes, to some of the highest, but I cannot do death metal / screamo.

Into the idea of playing Ďthinking manís musicí. Not looking to take over the world, but not wanting to be a weekend warrior either. I have years of band/gig experience, and a good sense of song structure and dynamics, as Iím a multi-instrumentalist.

Have good guitar and keyboard abilities too, and can easily play to a click / backing tracks if need be. I have all my own equipment to do so, inc. Pioneer Decks, Protools Rig / Home Studio & Vocal Booth, Eurorack Mixer, and JBL P.A. SYSTEM. Hoping to do at least one gig per week, then increased to more. I have ZERO EGO, Pro gear and transport, live in Dandenong Ranges and willing to travel. Ages 20 to 50. Cheers!

Preferred contact: shaneparry77@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: