Create an account

Ludwig Drums at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Looking for where the jazz funk / funk fusion / jazz rock is
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for where the jazz funk / funk fusion / jazz rock is

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Melbourne Gig Guide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robsalvv

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject: Looking for where the jazz funk / funk fusion / jazz rock is Reply with quote

G'day Melband.

I've been out of the scene a long time.

Where do I look to see what contemporary jazz /jazz rock / funk fusion etc., gigs are going on around Melbourne these days?

I'm of the "Loose Change", "Cat in the Hat" era.

Would go to see gigs at the Grain store, or Night cat, or some back rooms in back street pubs in Brunswick or other outaway bars with VCA grads trying out their crafts.

Appreciate your suggestions.
LukeBirrell

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pondering the feeling of the understudy who is working so well. In the best research paper writers the understudies know the standard of the depiction in this age, he will procure the great distinction and furthermore win the cash. This understudy is going the correct way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Melbourne Gig Guide All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: