Create an account

Ludwig Drums at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - The Incantus: Metal band new to Melbourne seeking Vocalist.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Incantus: Metal band new to Melbourne seeking Vocalist.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Techdethvox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the demos, been playing bass 15 years and doing clean/harsh Vox for 2 years - could be very keen to see where this goes! Whatís your email?
Romer131

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re-vocals Reply with quote

Re-vocals Hey there my name is Romeo Iím 35 years old been in the music scene for a long time been out for about five years now was in a decent size band in Melbourne called bleeding dawn to word Canberra and a lot of Melbourne with blood duster and other bands Amity affliction give me a call if you want some automation or Google bleeding Dawn band Melbourne To see my music I can go a lot lighter in the vocals and do more aggressive singing I am very versatile the stuff on mine is pretty heavy give me a call if you wanna have a chat

Last edited by Romer131 on Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naticus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up
Samantha392

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Samantha here, not sure if you are looking for male or female vocalist, but I thought the demos were fantasic! Are you still looking? I don't have a lot of experience, but after being a mum (now 37yrs old) I am so determined to chase my passion of singing in metal band! My influences are, Epica, Nightwish, Evenescence, Metallica, Opeth etc I can play some Keys and flute also.
Would love to learn more about this, my email is sams-lereve@live.com I can send some Videos/recordings of me singing.
Pidge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:15 pm    Post subject: Vocalist Reply with quote

Hi there,
Not sure if you're still looking or exactly the style of vocals you're after but I may be keen! The link with the demos though isn't working unfortunately. Do you have another one instead?

Cheers!
Romer131

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: Re-vocals Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: