Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Singer seeks interesting band or collaboration projects
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Singer seeks interesting band or collaboration projects

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monkeynauts

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:36 am    Post subject: Singer seeks interesting band or collaboration projects Reply with quote

Vocalist available and looking for a creative and interesting band to front or for side projects and creative ventures. My influences are very broad so Iím more interested in finding a creative connection than genre pigeon holes. Iím open to alternative, world, soul/groove, electronic, experimental, folk, etc..

My voice ranges from deep and gritty, through to a fragile falsetto. My current solo project can be heard here
https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/me-dream

Here are some examples from my previous project.
https://soundcloud.com/me-in-a-dream

Iíve been around the block a few times and have lots of stories to tell. I write, produce and play guitar so will bring musicianship to the table, rather than diva attitude.

Iím based in Frankston but have transport

Drop me a line at chris.pehrson@gmail.com if youíd like to chat...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: