Create an account

G&L Guitars and Basses at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - > Guitarist/Vocalist Available for Established Cover Act
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

> Guitarist/Vocalist Available for Established Cover Act

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rico
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:23 am    Post subject: > Guitarist/Vocalist Available for Established Cover Act Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Im a 46 y.o. guitar player/vocalist looking to join an established COVER ACT (anything from a sequenced duo to a 6-piece). The band Im currently in is winding down but still has a few gigs to commit to this year, and Im hoping to keep gigs as my main income source. (Crazy, I know!)

Most of my experience comes from performing in wedding and function acts (duos to 8 piece), but also performing covers at RSL's, cafs, restaurants, etc. with backing track accompaniment, as well as in acoustic duos.

My lead vocal repertoire covers artists from Elvis Presley to Ed Sheeran, and also includes a few Italian favourites.

Preferably, Id like to work with an act that currently has regular work (minimum 4 gigs a month), or at least has regular work in the near future. Alternatively, Id be happy to fill in, if necessary.

If any guitar players are considering leaving their current acts, feel free to contact me. Let's see if we can help make your transition from the band smoother and without creating any inconvenience to anyone.

Note: Im not interested in playing originals or starting a new cover act.

Please send me a private message or email me at freddygulino@gmail.com .

Cheers,

Freddy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: