Create an account

G&L Guitars and Basses at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Oasis, Dinosaur Jnr, John Frusciante, Liam Gallagher.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oasis, Dinosaur Jnr, John Frusciante, Liam Gallagher.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxtuneage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:42 pm    Post subject: Oasis, Dinosaur Jnr, John Frusciante, Liam Gallagher. Reply with quote

Looking for a drummer who's into a laid back, in the pocket, 90's rock kinda vibe. I'm a 35 year old singer songwriter. Located SE Melbourne. Keen to rehearse in St Kilda.

Got a handful of originals and covers. Looking to try out some new stuff with a band and develop a tight set. I get shit done in rehearsals and definitely don't waste any time.

I know a couple of bass players who are keen. Hopefully add psyche synth/organ down the road.

In it for the music and for a gig every now and then, see where it takes us. Would be sick to take something overseas eventually. So if this floats your boat PM me.

Can send music upon request.

Cheers, Max
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: