Create an account

Pony Music Recording Studio

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - COUNTRY! Awesome new rocking country band starting up.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

COUNTRY! Awesome new rocking country band starting up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shots

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:49 pm    Post subject: COUNTRY! Awesome new rocking country band starting up. Reply with quote

Gday everybody.
My name is Cush. I play guitar and sing, and Im looking for a new Melbourne project to start up from scratch. There is so much awesome, party/bro/nu country around these days, and it's a real goer with a good crowd following and I want more of it.

I'm looking for a kick arse rock star guitarist with the right attitude, a drummer, bass and even keys to add down the track. Im 43, and have played heaps with pro gear and all the usual stuff, and would like the same from other band members, although age doesn't matter, never would. Im just looking for band members that all going well, can commit to gigging and maybe even a tour - lets see where it goes.

I am currently playing with a hot little three piece that I love and is so easy ( no rehearsals, plenty of gigs) but would like to step it up. The trio is staying, but id just love to take on a new, bigger project. I live in Greensborough, Northern Suburbs and would like to rehearse around here. The idea is that rehearsals would start at my place with the guitar and bass, getting the songs together - then hit the studio with the drummer and get it tighter. It will all fall into place.

If you listen to country music, think Luke Combs, Luke Bryan, Zac brown, Waylon and Willie ofcourse, Justin Moore, Brothers Osbourne, Jason Aldean, Darius Rucker, and of course we'll have to throw in some Lee K as well. - damn there are so many. My idea is to eventually hit the B&S/rodeo/festival gigs. So please, Id appreciate it if you have some stage time behind you and good gear.

if this sounds like you, please write to me at cushen@yahoo.com and we can go from there.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
holdenman
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:09 pm    Post subject: Waste of time Reply with quote

I wasted my time to contact you and all I seem to get is ****** over. By the sounds of it I should quit my job to be free during the week. Don't you know that people have a day job but I guess not f**king waste of time
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: